- David Church on Front page faceoff: Rob Ford vs The Senate
- Philip Martin, PhD. on Duffy lobbied for Sun News Network? News to us.
- Gabby in QC on Duffy lobbied for Sun News Network? News to us.
- Bob Pearce on Duffy lobbied for Sun News Network? News to us.
- ACMESalesRep on Duffy lobbied for Sun News Network? News to us.
David Akin is Sun Media's national bureau chief and is based in Sun Media's Parliamentary Bureau in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Click through for Akin's contact information and full biography
- No public Twitter messages.
Search in blog
- Benghazi is back May 13, 2013 John Robson
- Ridings to watch May 10, 2013 Oona Woods
- Tensions rise, polls tightens as race heads down to wire May 10, 2013 Oona Woods
- The 411 on 801 movement to boot out Christy Clark May 10, 2013 Oona Woods
- Communism was just a red herring May 9, 2013 John Robson
- Grassroots ground game in B.C. election May 8, 2013 Oona Woods
- Huang talks frankly May 8, 2013 Oona Woods
- Beer, gay spies and Communists on BC Campaign trail May 8, 2013 Oona Woods
- Grave problem May 7, 2013 John Robson
- Elbows up on final week of B.C. Campaign May 7, 2013 Oona Woods
- A few great lines … (74)
- Aboriginal Affairs (21)
- Agriculture (4)
- Arab Spring (4)
- Arts and Culture (13)
- BC Politics (30)
- China (4)
- Culture (8)
- Defence (3)
- Economy (49)
- Education (3)
- Energy (48)
- Environment (58)
- Foreign Affairs (52)
- Health (5)
- History (2)
- Immigration (3)
- Industry (2)
- Journalism (32)
- Justice (10)
- Main Page (2316)
- Municipal Politics (2)
- Politics (846)
- Politics/Conservatives (266)
- Politics/Liberals (180)
- Politics/NDP (110)
- Politics/Polls (10)
- Public Safety and Security (2)
- Sun News Network (22)
- Technology (91)
- US Politics (27)
Subscribe to blog
Contribute to the blog
Disclaimer and fine print from David Akin
The posts on this blog are, by and large, created and maintained by me, David Akin, the national bureau chief for Sun Media.
I receive no fees, considerations, etc. for the posts on this blog nor do I have any plans to accept any beyond the salary paid to me by Sun Media and Sun News Network. Both those companies are owned by Quebecor Inc. As a publicly traded Canadian company, Quebecor must disclose financial and other information. You can monitor those disclosures at Quebecor's Web site.
You may see advertisements at this blog. I have no control over the placement or selection of that advertising. Both Sun Media and Sun News Network earn the money to pay my salary and the costs of hosting this blog by selling advertising.
I am not, nor have I ever been during my 25 years as a professional journalist, a member of any political party. I own no shares or equity in any corporation or business, my employer's included. Any investments I have are in widely-held mutual funds.
If you think other disclosures are appropriate in this space, I'd like to hear from you. All of my contact details are always at www.davidakin.com.