Mayor Rob Ford spent Wednesday avoiding questions about his now notorious night at Steak Queen.
While Ford confirmed Tuesday that he was at the Etobicoke restaurant on Monday night, that he was drinking again and was caught on video ranting in Jamaican patois, Ford refused to provide further details about the night.
On Wednesday, Ford called the night a “minor setback” and ignored all questions about it during several run-ins with reporters at City Hall. Ford didn’t respond to questions about how he got home from the restaurant where he appeared to be under the influence and why he had a meeting with Alexander “Sandro” Lisi that night.
The Sun sent Ford’s spokesman Amin Massoudi 10 questions on Tuesday and Wednesday. He has yet to respond to them nor has Ford addressed these questions in any public statements.
Here’s a rundown of the mayor’s unanswered Steak Queen questions:
Tuesday night questions
1) Was the mayor at Steak Queen with Sandro Lisi last night?
2) Why were they meeting?
3) Why is the mayor meeting with a man who is facing drug and extortion charges?
4) How did Mayor Rob Ford get to the Steak Queen on Monday night?
5) How did he get home from the Steak Queen? Did he drive himself?
6) Why was he meeting with Sandro Lisi? Was it a planned meeting or accidental?
7) What did the mayor mean when he guaranteed back in November that he wouldn’t drink again?
8) Does the mayor feel it is appropriate to associate with Mr. Lisi? If so, why?
9) Does the mayor regret or have an apology for calling Chief Bill Blair a “c—sucker” in the Steak Queen video?
10) Does the mayor feel his language in the video was offensive to anyone? Does he have no apology for them?