Meet Kelly Dooley.
She’s the designer of BodyRock Sport, attractive workout wear designed to empower women to achieve their fitness goals by bolstering their self-confidence.
Kelly Dooley has been passionate about staying fit and active since the days when she was a tomboy chasing her big brother around. These days, Dooley partakes in running marathons, competing in triathlons, and attending intense fitness classes such as hot yoga. Kelly enjoys keeping in shape with fitness activities that challenge her on a daily basis.
Dooley’s inception of BodyRock Sport was thanks to the longing for helping others look good, while feeling good at the gym. “Why not combine my two passions, fitness and fashion, into something that really and truly rocks?”
Founded in March 2009, BodyRock combines working out and style in a functional way for chic women who don’t want to sacrifice style at the gym.
Dooley offers the following tips to stay in shape:
• Use super sets or circuit training to makes maximize your workouts and increase calorie burn.
• Utilize high intensity interval training for shorter more effective cardio workouts.
• Aim for 4 – 5 cardio sessions each week of varying intensities. This is a lethal weapon for maintaining and losing weight.
• Change it up! If you exercise regularly and find your results have plateaued then try something new. Make the most of a new cardio machine or try a different class to shock muscles.
• Hire a personal trainer to take results to the next level.