And now a word from our friends at GoFit.net …
No time to work out? Please.
Cut the excuses and get into gear! GoFit.net gear, that is.
Introducing superior fitness gadgets from the nation’s premier resource for at-home fitness solutions that will whip any fitness naysayer into shape, no matter how much (or little!) time they have.
All products are available at gofit.net and at leading sports retailers nationwide such as Modell’s, Best Buy, Target, Sports Chalet and more.
• IF YOU’VE GOT 90 SECONDS: Whip it good with the hottest workout trend for 2012, the Combat Rope. This high intensity rope workout has gained momentum as a fast and effective technique for its proven ability to target every muscle in the body. Just 90 seconds with the Combat Rope is shown to leave the user in full conditioning fatigue mode! This fat burning method utilizes a natural whipping motion with a 40-foot rope and is used by both female and male professional athletes, MMA fighters, celebrity trainers and fitness experts alike. The GoFit Combat Rope is the ultimate tool for achieving peak athletic performance. The rope is available in a 1.5″ diameter and retails for $159.99.
• IF YOU’VE GOT 5 MINUTES: Torch some serious calories in minutes by jumping rope. Grab the GoFit Weighted Jump Rope when you have 5 minutes to spare and the extra weight creates an added challenge that further develops muscles in your wrists and forearms! Jumping rope allows you to use your own body weight against gravity and in turn, tone your calves, thighs, core and more. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes or cycling 2 miles in six minutes. Talk about a serious fat burner! The Weighted Rope is a 9-foot solid PVC rope, with removable 1/2 lb weights in each of the foam padded handles — it retails for just $14.99.
• IF YOU’VE GOT 20 MINUTES: Get a grip on the ultimate fat-blasting gadget that works the entire body — the GoFit Contour Kettlebell. Research shows that a 20-minute bout with the kettlebell can burn up to 300 calories! They’re also proven to burn 70 percent more calories than average strength training does — the equivalent of one hour on the treadmill in just 20 minutes; and they burn 11 calories per minute! Each contoured Kettlebell comes with a 30-minute Bob Harper Kettlebell Workout DVD, designed and performed by Bob himself. The collection is available in 7-45 lbs and is priced from $29.99-$109.99.
• IF YOU’VE GOT 1 HOUR: A great way to build muscle while burning fat can be found with the all-new GoFit Gravity Straps! This innovative and affordable version of leveraged body-weight training is designed to help users target different areas of the body including core, arms, shoulders and glutes, for an effective full-body workout. Weight resistance is adjusted by simply increasing or decreasing the body angle making the user’s weight all the resistance needed to build power, muscle definition and strength. Suspended body-weight training, the popular revolutionary new workout technique, has attracted celebrity hard bodies (Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Lopez, Pink, Christian Bale and Gwen Stefani etc.) The door-mounted Gravity Straps feature heavy-duty construction, designed with two hand grips and two padded foot cradles, as well as high-quality adjustable nylon suspension straps, which secure to two durable non-scuff door anchors. This product retails for $39.99
• AND … IF YOU’VE GOT NO TIME (stuck at work all day?!): Take advantage of the time while you’re bored in the office boardroom, there is no reason why you can’t get in a fabulous burn simultaneously! As seen on the TODAY SHOW, the GoFit Core Stability Disk is an excellent way to engage the core, increase balance and develop stability you’re at it! The 13″ GoFit Core Stability Disk is made of easy-to-clean, soft red vinyl and is portable and easy to store. The disk increases the difficulty as your ability improves and the smooth side of the disk is less difficult, whereas the textured “reflexology” side has a higher degree of difficulty, offering a more challenging workout. Firmness is adjustable, needle is included. This Core Disk retails for $24.99.
Founded in 1999, GoFit has quickly developed into one of the most respected and recognized hand held fitness manufacturers in the nation. GoFit was the first in the industry to pioneer the idea that “knowledge is power” by pairing top-of-the-line products together with innovative educational content. Today, the company offers over 200+ quality, hand-held fitness products-ranging from stability balls, yoga mats, power tubes and kettlebells, to weighted resistance, balance and core performance products.
GoFit also offers world-class training methods with strategic partnerships from top experts in the business through instructional DVDs and downloadable Ipod workouts on demand. The brand is distributed worldwide, with over 5,000 leading retailers in the U.S., including MC Sports, Sport Chalet and BIG 5 Sporting Goods. GoFit has been featured in high profile media outlets including The New York Times, LA Times, Fitness Magazine, The Today Show, CNBC, E! Entertainment Television, Oxygen, OK! Magazine and many more.