How can I possibly pay for school when I have my fake boobs to pay for

- May 28th, 2012

This is one photo that says so much. I’m betting that boob job cost more than school tuition. In fact I’ll bet it cost a couple of years worth of tuition to have that operation done.

Hashtag of the entitlement generation – pay for my tuition and my fake boobs.

quebec student protest may 26 2012 fake boobs

Student protests over tuition included street protests for the 32nd night in a row on Saturday. This woman appears to have spent more on her appearance than her tuition. AFP PHOTO / ROGERIO BARBOSA

UPDATE: For people that don’t know the back story, a minority of Quebec’s college and university students have been on strike since February over a hike in tuition. Right now Quebec’s average tuition sits at $2,415 per year while the average across Canada is $5,366. On Monday the most radical student group that has often been linked to the violent protests said it would refuse to budge unless the government backs down from its plan to increase tuition by $257 per year for the next seven years.

Categories: Politics

1. Ethel says:

Ask for a refund they aint that good.

2. lyric says:

Thos are the worst boobs I have ever seen. That augmentation had to cost less than tuition, because they look like hideous. If you can read and write you can do something other than grinding yourself on perverts all night. What a pig.

3. robins111 says:

Is it just me, but don’t they look a tad cross eyed?

4. sebwiers says:

“In fact I’ll bet it cost a couple of years worth of tuition to have that operation done.”

I’ll take that bet. A little basic research shows you are probably wrong. Tuition prices have gone up and up and up ever since the “entitlement generation” was born. Oh, and they can’t get out of the debt as easily as previous generations did.

Meanwhile, cosmetic surgery costs (boobs in particular) have gone steadily down.

The younger generations reap what the older sow.

5. MonkeLeader says:

Someone should tell her that her nipples are showing; unless it’s free advertisment, someone should be paying her to see them, so that she can afford the tuition increase.

6. radiofreebc says:

Leave it to a Sun News “journalist” to race to the bottom here. Nice work. You do realize that most women don’t actually pay for their fake boobs, right? It’s usually their scumbag boyfriends who pay for them…but those guys would never help a girl get an education. I’m willing to bet those were bought and paid for by someone else.

You also do realize that the protests in Montreal are about more than just tuition, right? This is about our right as Canadians to gather to protest ANYTHING…not just this. This is worth fighting for, and the press is doing an awful job of looking out for Canadians.

7. Gwilliam says:

I’m willing to bet it costs more than a year’s tuition in Quebec.
    But, when she’s ready to admit her mistake,

“Mom, I have to get something literally off my chest. These cost me my year’s tuition in my basket-weaving course.”

8. Brian Lilley says:

Sebwiers, the average cost of tuition in Quebec is $2,415. According to this website the cost of breast implants in Canada is between $6,000 and $10,000 depending on type. That was confirmed as accurate with a few quick conversations.
    Meaning, this woman likely spent a few years tuition on her “improvements.”

9. Carlraymond says:

Quote from radiofreebc
    “You also do realize that the protests in Montreal are about more than just tuition, right? This is about our right as Canadians to gather to protest ANYTHING…not just this.”

So, by your logic, wearing masks and destroying public property over a having already the best deal in the country as far as tuition goes is reasonable????

This is by no means a grass roots citizens movement either, this has union and many other lobbyists involved in this…..The Sun, by the way, is doing a good job of reporting how rediculous this so called protest is…..I, however, hope they do not send in the army to quell this, they are now doing far more damage to their cause than good….much like Tom Mulcair talking about budgets and finances, all the while remortgaging his home 11 times

10. Bob Devine says:

My gang dose not call them augmented like you polite folks down east. Here in Alberta we call them “BOLT ONS”

11. brian mouland says:

The only womens studies grad who might be employable

12. Thomas_L...... says:

radiofreebc? Idiotic handle says it all. Go to Syria if you want to protest something.

13. Petr Veselsky says:

I totally don’t understand why women are taking this kind of surgery, it is just disgusting, eeeeeew. Also, her job looks awfully botched, her nipples are way up, imagine having ears at the top of your head. Hey, but don’t stop there, have some expert look at her lips, maybe they are fake too. As for the lap-dance, I respectfully pass.

14. Andrew Baldwin says:

I hope Brian doesn’t get any politically correct types attacking him for showing the picture of this student holding up the English side of her sign and not the French side, when it’s a Quebec story. If anyone is curious, the French version reads: “Une danse à dix dollars pour mes prêts et bourses”. I think the French for “lap dance” is “danse-contact” and she doesn’t seem to realize that the English word “tuition” doesn’t take a plural. Sorry to be pedantic. The Quebec miss has probably never claimed that her command of written English and of written French are her two biggest assets.

Comments are closed.