VIDEO: Alpha males vs. Beta males. Who do you want in your corner?

- May 18th, 2012

Categories: Politics

1. Your Grannie says:

GREAT share, Brian! I’ve been up and down the road a few times, and know one thing for sure – you can’t count on a Beta male to keep you safe walking home after dark…

2. Dan says:

Brian, good post….you guys have got to get Bill Whittle on, his input would be a great addition to Sun News. The guy is very smart and has a ton of these videos that very succinctly promote Conservative values, rational thought, fact, morality, and the free market., I am a big fan of his. Him and Mark Levin, the best.

3. Ken Petkau says:

Grannie says it well.

Good idea Dan about having Bill Whittle on Brian’s show.

4. Constantin says:

Good effort – to be sure. The key is that we have to join forces to reverse decades of braiwashing and restore the dignity and “coolness” of small c conservatism. AIMS (The Atlantic Institute of Market Studies in Nova Scotia) is taking initiative to encourage and support conservatism on campus through a program called “AIMS on Campus”. It is still at an incipient phase but worth checking out and certainly a model for anyone who wants to make a dent on this front. Obviously, Sun Media is also spearheading on this critical front. Keep up the good work!

5. CDS in Manitoba says:

I just have to repeat what I said on therightscoop.com I few days ago:

“I have a question for anyone outside of North America.

The U.S. has Mark Levin and Bill Whittle. Canada has Brian Lilley. These people tell the truth and stand up for their classical liberal-conservative principles.

Who are the equivalents for places like the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, etc.? I would like to know more about what’s going on in the rest of the world, but I need accurate, trustworthy sources. You can’t trust the mainstream media or tabloids most of the time, as we all know too well.”

Comments are closed.