A collection of TV news and views from around the Interwebs.
- Has anyone seen Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons? If so, please send a raven to Jorah Mormont.
- The AV Club’s Todd VanderWerff says HBO’s Girls gets the short shrift because “we’ve created a world where the only two shows that can be copied to make good TV are Arrested Development and The Sopranos.”
- The Office‘s Mindy Kaling has a new show coming out on Fox called The Mindy Project, and she’s staffing it with talent from Community, Modern Family, Malcom In The Middle and The Simpsons.
- The Smoking Jacket rounds up the best TV spaceships.
- Speaking of TV spaceships, RedBubble has a T-shirt that combines Firefly‘s Serenity with The Beatles’ Yellow Submarine.
- Casting Margaret Cho as the late Kim Jung Il was one of Tina Fey’s favourite moments on 30 Rock.
- Nick Offerman, who plays the oh-so-manly libertarian Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation, is known to shed tears while watching the sitcom’s more heart-warming episodes.
- Toronto writer Christopher Bird’s excellent rebuttal to game designer James Desborough assertion that “rape is a f—ing awesome plot element.”