Many people turn to the online crafters’ marketplace Etsy when they need a fun gift or something to make a big moment in their lives (a wedding, birthday, new baby). Many Etsy sellers capitalized on the royal wedding when they were selling items (putting the words into descriptions for items that clearly had nothing to do with the royal wedding), but so far, items that come up when you search “royal baby” are pretty normal (lots of royal blue items).
Here are the top 10 items I found that could potentially work for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s little bundle of joy:
1. You start with a shower invitation.
2. Then come the gifts, like a onesie.
Or if it’s a girl:
3. Maybe some Crown Royal booties?
4. An outfit perfect for Prince Charming.
5. And some bibs – always need bibs.
6. If the duke and duchess are going to be “green” parents, they’ll need some cloth diapers.
7. Some bedding, perhaps?
8. A blinged out pacifier is a must.
9. Who doesn’t need some personalized artwork?
10. Lastly, how about a crown made for a baby?
Or this one,
Maybe this one?
Or maybe even a complete set.
Oh my gosh, I can’t stop. This one has a cape!
OK, one more, because it’s super fancy.
Err, I lied (this is for the pattern, though)
**NOTE: Photos are from Etsy shops – click underlined text above the photo to go to this item/the shop.