I’ve just returned from the gorgeous Red Rock Canyon tour (trust me, there’s a whole lot more to Nevada than the Strip) and am on my final break of the trip before I head to the Palms for a spa treatment and to Mirage to take in the Cirque du Soleil/Beatles revue ‘Love.’
Gucci, Armani and Prada, oh my!
I’ve never been one to shop much, much to my mother’s chagrin, but the other girls on the trip have scored some major bargains at Las Vegas’ shopping hot spots ($5 Marc Jacobs t-shirts, anyone?), yet another reason why people flock to Vegas. Based on my fellow journalists’ reviews, here’s a quick rundown of the top five Las Vegas shopping spots:
5. Forum Shops, Caesars Palace: The Forum Shops have some of the best selection in Vegas, with designer brands such as Versace and Hugo Boss, as well as favourite like Banana Republic and Guess.
4. Premium Outlets: This glamorous outdoor setting features such high ends brands as BCBG, Burberry, Marciano, Coach and Swarovski, all at killer prices.
3. Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes: Follow the canal as you window shop galleries, Sephora or David and Goliath.
2. Fashion Show: 2 million square feet of boutique and chain shops, like Macy’s and Sak’s.
1. Miracle Mile Shops, Planet Hollywood: A Middle Eastern themed mall with 170 stores and 15 restaurants.
- Nicole Feenstra
Categories: Live from Vegas!